The Present of His Presence

The Present of His Presence

Does your life feel full of chaos?

Is this week in limbo between Christmas and the New Year full of  feelings of anxiety, doubt and regrets? 

I would love to help by offering some thoughts.  

(Remember, it is our thoughts, not our circumstances that create our feelings.)

Here, try these thoughts: 

"I am wonderfully made"
"I am deeply loved"
"I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus"
"He is with me always, not matter how I am feeling or acting"

Practice believing what He says about you.

This is the first step in transforming how you see yourself and how you treat yourself.  

I have created a simple six steps in six days challenge for regaining well-being for 2019 and I would love to share it with you. It is totally free! 

This is perfect timing to build momentum for the new year.  

This challenge will give you the same simple steps I took to get off the yo-yo diet/self-loathing merry-go-round where I had gained and lost over 200 lbs over 30 years.  

Everything I teach will be simple and based upon how our beautiful bodies were wonderfully created.  

Rather than relying on a "diet",  I will show you how to rely on YOU and your WONDERFUL COUNSELOR.  

You are not alone in your weight loss struggle or in your struggle with feeling "not good enough", 
I was there.  I was YOU, so I get it. 

Take this free six day challenge with me beginning January 1, 2019 by clicking on this link. 
https://peghinman.wufoo.com/forms/free-sixday-challenge-event/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vitamin J - Journal

Do I Look Fat In This Stress? Part 2

Vitamin V - Value